At some point during our life, we may have dreamt of becoming a professional athlete. Perhaps you’ve been fed up with your academic career or amazed by having the opportunity to stand on a podium. No matter what sports you are dedicated to, you have to be at the top of your game.
The number of hours of training and tons of sweat being left on the ground, top athletes need to maintain a strong-mind and prepare for setbacks, such as injuries.
It is an honour to have the following athletes to experience Prime Boxers. With the wicking technology and the ultra breathability functions along with the extraordinary comfort, Prime would be a suitable pair of boxer briefs for them.
Vincent Wong Wing Ki
- Hong Kong Badminton Representative – world highest ranking:10
- 2017 Malaysia Open Super Series – semi finals
- 2017 Denmark Super Series– semi finals
- 2016 Vietnam Open – 1st place
- 2015 Bitburger Open Grand Prix Gold– 2nd place
- Hong Kong Professional Runner
- 2018 Standard Chartered 10KM - 2nd place (32:01)
- 2017 Hong Kong 10KM challenge - 1st place (32:34)
- 2016 Standard Chartered Half Marathon (Youth Group) - 2nd place
- 2015 Standard Chartered 10Km (Youth Group) - 3rd place
Mok Ho Yin
- Hong Kong Calisthenics Professional Coach/ Athlete
- 2016 Hong Kong Championship – 2nd place
- 2016 Street Workout World Cup Stage Hong Kong- 3rd place